Haha, I was playing through this game when I came to a halt. Zozo appeared on my screen, my name is Zozo :) I carried on until I realised she too is from Australia just like me... but it got creepy when she said NACHO'S cause I had just eaten nacho's for dinner. I LOVE IT :)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Pressured to raise money to buy a new game, indie programmer Natalie joins a week-long game development contest. As she works, events pop in her life forcing her to choose what to prioritize and sacrifice.
Can Natalie successfully balance her professional life with her personal life?
"Natalie" is a life-simulation visual novel.
Originally, it was made as an RPG Maker game jam submission, but I developed it further into a Ren'Py visual novel.
- short gameplay (approximately 20 minutes)
- multiple endings
- original artwork
- choose your own background music
The RPG Maker version of "Natalie" is also available to play for free! Same story, more pixel cuteness.
Version 1.01 - December 19, 2016
- typo and grammar corrections
What is this game like?
It's a casual visual novel--a visual novelette, really--where you determine what Natalie will prioritize and sacrifice during her busy week.
Is this game really free?
If you are feeling generous, you can also choose to pay any amount that helps me and the awesome people behind itch.io.
- This package should work for Windows, iOS, and Linux systems
- Download the file
- Scan your downloaded file. I always scan my games with both Avast and Malwarebytes, but it's always a good idea to scan any application you download.
- Unarchive the contents into your preferred directory.
- Go to the new game directory and run the "Natalie" application.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Haha! What a fun coincidence! :D I love Zozo's character and I had plans for making her own featured story or game. That project is in the early draft phase at the this point, but Zozo will definitely be back. :)
Cute and simple, I enjoyed the game. Would love to hae this be a longer running game, with more projects and pluses and minues to more aspects. But overall, it was good.