A downloadable kenibatz for Windows
Pressured to raise money to buy a new game, indie programmer Natalie joins a week-long game development contest. As she works, events pop in her life forcing her to choose what to prioritize and sacrifice.
Can Natalie successfully balance her professional life with her personal life?
Natalie RPG is a casual RPG Maker game that became the foundation for its Ren'Py visual novel version. Both versions have the same story, but Natalie RPG offers more pixel art cuteness.
Natalie RPG was created as part of a two-week "Learning Together" Game Jam--and is one of the lucky winners! I won store credit and bought a new DLC for my next game projects.
Version 1.01 - December 25, 2016
- Open Beta Released. Happy Holidays!
- short gameplay (approximately 20 minutes)
- multiple endings
- original portrait artwork
- choose your own background music
- no saving, no stats, no inventory, no combat, no money, no problem!
- a teeny-tiny, super cozy, closed world
- Download only one of the two provided files.
- If you have RPG Maker VX Ace RTP already installed on your computer, you should get the smaller file (Natalie RPG without RTP.exe). Otherwise, download the complete version (Natalie RPG.exe).
- My games are always scanned with Avast and Malwarebytes before being released. Nontheless, I suggest scanning your downloaded file just to be extra safe.
- Download. Scan. Install. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.